White carpets are more commonly used in sophisticated and architectural buildings where the surrounding environment perfectly matches with their colour and texture due to which it is also necessary to clean white carpets regularly for ensuring that they perfectly fit provide excellent results. One of the major downsides of using white carpets is that they are also susceptible to getting stained and dirty in a short period of time due to which they have increased requirements of cleaning. Therefore, we recommend that the cleaning process should be performed regularly for keeping the white carpets stained-free. In this article, we have explained a process to clean white carpets while at the same time ensuring that the cleaning process does not affect the colour or the material of the carpet because of its sophisticated nature.
Selection of cleaning supplies for white carpet
Considering the colour and nature of the carpet, it is important that appropriate cleaning supplies should be selected for ensuring that there are no negative aftermaths of the process. Some of the supplies that would be necessary for performing the process for listed below:
- Vacuum cleaner: A vacuum cleaner can remove dust and dirt particles present on the carpet. It is recommended to perform the vacuum cleaning before applying any cleaning solution for getting better results.
- Vinegar solution: It household available cleaning solution which provides appropriate results for cleaning white carpets. One of the major benefits of using a vinegar solution is that it does not negatively react with the material of the carpet while at the same time ensures that the colour of the carpet remains the same. In addition, baking soda solution can also be used to clean white carpets in case the vinegar solution is not available.
- Cleaning cloth or paper towel: A soft cleaning cloth can be used for the purpose of rubbing the surface of the carpet and removing the stains in an appropriate manner. We recommend using a soft cloth for ensuring that it does not affect the material or the colour during the process to clean white carpet.
Performing the process to clean white carpet
Before performing the process, we recommend applying the cleaning solution and hidden portion of the corporate for ensuring that it does not have negative effects especially with respect to the colour of the carpet. In some cases, cleaning solutions might affect the colour of white carpets resulting in exacerbating the problems. Following steps can be followed for performing the process:
- In the first step, vacuum cleaner the carpet using a suitable vacuum cleaner, which will result in removing the dust and dirt particles.
- Now, prepare a suitable solution of vinegar or baking soda as per the requirements depending upon the situation and the nature of the white carpet.
- Apply this solution to all areas of the carpet for comprehensive cleaning.
- Now, use a paper towel or a soft cloth to clean white carpet appropriately.
- Rinse the carpet again with the help of water.
- In the end, let the carpet under the sun for a few hours before placing it again in the building.You can know more about the best carpet cleaning practices at all times here.